This blog is in memory of our beloved Border Collie Tippy who died on July 28th 2010. Every Sunday over the course of the next few months I will post memories and pictures of her life with us, both as a working farm dog, family pet, best friend and work mate.







Sunday 3 July 2011

On the face of Tip.

This series of pictures is of some of the expressions on Tippy's face, there were of course many more that sadly went uncaptured, one such expression being when she was grinning. You've no doubt seen dogs do this, they show all their teeth a bit like as if they were snarling. Tippy used to do this when you returned from somewhere without her, she would show her teeth and wag her whole body - Tess just wets herself! I'm hoping this sort of excitement will maybe turn to a smile later in life.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Rob, even with Tess to distract you, I know you must miss this face.

    Tippy looks so content and loyal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki asked me only last night which was my favourite dog and I honestly don't have a favourite, I love all three of them and so miss them all when not with them. I'm sure you are the same Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may be gone but they are never far from our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete